+86 22 6670 4393
The TIMEAST Subsea Cable Laying procedure / process is as follows:
1. Cable connection and transportation;
2. Retesting of submarine cable paths and on-site sea sweeping;
3. Initial end-board offshore platform construction;
4. Large "S" type laying at the beginning;
5. Submarine cable burying construction in the middle section;
6. Termination of abandoned cable construction;
7. Terminal landing or platform construction.
TIMEAST has completed several submarine cable laying projects, such as:
1. Tincy Energy Group Yuedong Oil Field Submarine/Offshore Cable Repairing (Year 2014)
2. Sinochem Quanzhou PetroChemical Submarine/Offshore Cable Laying (Year 2013)
3. CNOOC JZ9-3 Oil Field Cable Laying (Year 2009)
Note: If you found anything violating your copyright, please contact us, we would remove them as soon as possible.